Sunday, July 25, 2010

Until Ω my Ω Last Ω First Ω Kiss

Woke up today from a cold windy evening Ω With no arms to warm my flesh to sleep Ω but I would never cry Ω I would never cry Ω even if tonight I’d alone stare Ω at the falling star and the frozen sky.

I walk until my feet ache in that crowded one way street Ω with a bit of courage holding my hand Ω but I would never cry Ω i'd never cry Ω even if i stand on my own Ω beneath that golden star Ω and the bluish sky.

Eyes closed I sing the sweetest love songs along w/ my heart's melody Ω with only shadows hearing my words Ω but I’d never cry Ω I’d never cry Ω even if all shadows disappear Ω along with that morning star Ω and the bright clear sky.

I'll wake up tomorrow Ω and dream bout yesterday Ω then I'll softly or insanely laugh Ω I'll walk in that one-way street Ω sing with my heart's melody Ω I'll wildly dance in the most gentle sound Ω and I'll smile in the emptiest darkest room Ω and I’ll never cry Ω Yes, I will never cry Ω

To live my Dreams Ω To create a Destiny Ω To fix my soul Ω To perfect a rhythm Ω To shout a poetry Ω To breath in awe Ω To paint beauty Ω To love myself Ω and to discover happiness on my own Ω until Ω my Ω last Ω first Ω kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment