Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Short Love Story I

The girl walked-out and quarter-heartedly whispered to herself, "I am so not going back. I'll be on an adventure, without him, without anyone. Just some cash, and some clothes, and my VMV lipstick." Ako pa. I can go anywhere, do anything..”

After 10 minutes, the boy found the girl standing by door, his heart skipped with joy, she did not leave…

She didn’t looked at him, still trying to find the right words, she shortly glanced at his eyes, shy away and uttered, “Takot ako sa aso, hindi ako makalabas…”


And he chuckled, the chuckle she used to call the asthma cackle, mainly because it sounds like an asthma attack.


He carried her bags, and gently held her right hand. He smiled.


She smiled, then whole-heartedly whispered to herself, “I know, I know... he is the only adventure I want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment